DLP Real Estate Capital is thrilled to announce that the company closed 2019 with $1 billion in total transactions, a 1-year record for entrepreneurial Founder and CEO Don Wenner. The total amount was a combination of acquisitions, dispositions, brokerage sales, and lending.
Wenner commented, “Closing 1 billion in transactions in a single year, is an incredible accomplishment that I am very proud of. It takes a lot of great people working together to achieve this volume of transactions, but more importantly this number of solutions. We provided more than 8,000 solutions to homeowners, home buyers, residents, and investors in 2019. We look forward to raising the bar for DLP further in 2020!”
A few key highlights from December 2019 on the acquisition side include:
- Citation Club, Columbus, OH – 240 apartment homes
- Willow Park Apartments, Vernal, UT – 128 apartments
- Ashely Creek Village I&II, Vernal, UT – 168 apartments
- Snow White Villages, Kissimmee, FL -304 apartment homes ground-up development.
A few key highlights from 2019 on the disposition side include the following multifamily apartment communities:
- Patriot Place, Conway SC
- Heritage Place, Wilson, NC
- Willow Lakes, Spartanburg, SC
- Foxgate, Hattiesburg, MS
- Kensington Cottages, Orlando, FL