Saint Augustine, FL
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Reports To: Senior Investment Director / Associate
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Location: St Augustine, FL
Compensation: $45,000 to $55,000 starting salary + performance bonus plan
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies
Summary DLP is looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial investment analyst. This unique position will work within the DLP Family of companies i.e. DLP Real Estate Partners, DLP Capital Partners, Direct Lending Partners, DLP Asset Management, DLP Property Management, DLP Builders.
The selected analyst will gain experience and knowledge in but not limited to: Private Equity,Complex Capital Structuring, Ground-up Development, Acquisitions & Mergers, Commercial Lending, Asset Management and Property Management.
What You Have Already Achieved: (Requirements)
- Solid analytical and financial modeling skills
- Fluent with Excel formulas and functions
- Coding skills are preferred
- Multi-family experience
- Debt placement analysis and submission experience
- Asset Management experience
What You Are Great At: (Responsibilities)
- Analysis and Financial modeling
- Calculating IRRs, cash flow, multiple partner water flows, etc…
- Preparing cash flow analysis
- Processing applications and funding both completely and accurately
- Process development
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
Who You Will Work With:
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- Director of Acquisitions and Acquisition team
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.