Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
Reports To: Service Supervisor | Community Manager
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Compensation : $15-19 hourly commensurate with experience
Job Type Full-Time
Location: Greensboro, NC
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
Summary : Property Management company is looking for an experienced, skilled, motivated, and organized individual to join our maintenance department.
What you have already achieved:
- Experience in plumbing repair
- Experience with PTAC and window ACs
- Experience in electric repairs
- Appliance Repair
- Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Experience in Lock Replacement
- Experience in Apartment Unit Turnovers in old and new buildings
- Have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle to use for every day work assignment.
- Possess own basic tools
What you are great at:
- “Inspect, maintain the following items on a DAILY basis : Gates/Fences must close and latch properly at all times, Trash/debris removed (Including Dumpster areas), community grounds for any trip and fall areas, Clarity of water-remove obvious dirt & debris of the pool, Signage-visible & in good repair, clean, free from trash and pet debris, and trash emptied.
- On Call rotation every other week and/or as assigned by the GM
- Assist with controlled access, key fobs, mailboxes, amenity space, PTAC management, and other access-related items
- Walk the grounds daily & keep clean & well-kept including storm drains, making curb appeal the primary focus
- Work with the General Manager to understand the asset’s redevelopment & construction if necessary, with a focus on PTACs with ducting, plumbing, electrical, and scope-related work
- Prioritize Work Orders daily to insure new move-ins experience the best lifestyle possible
- Manage the Work Order process through Appfolio and or any applicable PM System
- The property is to be maintained to be appealing, safe, and energy efficient
- Tools and equipment: provide own truck and basic hand tools
- Apartment turnover: Turn units in 5 days of vacating, perform ready maintenance on vacated apartments, walk the unit same day as vacated. Use turnover checklists to create a turn list of supplies and resident charges.
- Safety: keep the property and all associated equipment in safe condition
- Inventory control: assist Service Supervisor as requested in managing & purchasing maintenance supplies within budget, upon approval of the General Manager
- Emergency maintenance: on-call rotation after normal business hours for emergency maintenance requests
- Saturday coverage rotation to include on call rotation
- Positive & professional resident and team member interaction
- Preventative Maintenance: regularly inspect the property and perform scheduled maintenance. Inspect/service 1/12th of the property each month, and inspect at the same time Pest Control is performed
- Corrective maintenance: make light carpentry, plumbing, electrical, appliance, painting, masonry, roofing, and PTAC repairs
- Equipment: provide your own transportation and basic tools. The Company provides specialized tools and equipment. Store, maintain, and safeguard tools and equipment. Maintain a clean and orderly maintenance office and shop with inventory control.
- Maintains map with General Manager: showing location of all sewer clean outs, water and electrical cut offs.
- Turn units within 10 days of move out starting the turn the same day as move out with a goal of completing within 5 days of move outs.
- Weekly inspect the property for lease violations and report findings to General Manager
- Weekly Inspect the property for lighting needs and report to the General Manager
- Work with vendors and maintain positive vendor relations
- Participate in Daily Huddles; Weekly L10 meetings; Weekly WIG; and any other company meetings as per your leader
- Complete service requests and meet resident satisfaction within 24 hours of receiving request. Update Supervisor or Manager on any delays or parts on order.
- Arrive at the office before required start time ready for work.
- Attend daily huddles and weekly WIG meetings
- Live our core values
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
- A Regional Service Manager and Executive Real Estate Management Team to support and assist your growth and development
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders