Wind Gap, PA 18091
Position: Lease-Up Community Manager
Reports To: Senior Vice President
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Location: DREAM Lehigh Valley, Wind Gap PA
Compensation: Commensurate On Experience.
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: DLP is looking for a proven Lease-Up Community Manager to bring our newest community to life. This strong Lease-Up Community Manager to lead the stabilization of the operation. If you can sell the “dream” to prospective residents while providing tours for lease-up to stabilization in 6-8 months, you could be a fit! You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills. This position requires a strong background in Leasing Property Management of one plus years’ management experience. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company, apply now!
What you have already accomplished:
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Lease-up sales/marketing focus is preferred
- Candidate must have a strong background in Property Management
- Must be able to sell value over price
- Solid onsite marketing skills with a corporate housing/preferred employer plan experience
- Appfolio experience is a plus
What you are great at
- Creating a lifestyle, catering to resident needs, and selling the “dream” to prospects amongst the lease-up construction phase through the community’s stabilization process
- Perform prospecting for new residents through outreach, networking, preferred employers and local business affiliation
- Develop and maintain positive resident relations
- Timely collection of rents and aggressive pursuit of delinquencies
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors
- Perform as a team leader, mentor and coach to all employees
- Help manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the property including supervision of staff
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Senior Manager, SVP, and President of Property Management
Who you will work with :
- 320+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 35+ Community Managers all up and down the east coast
- Dedicated to WOW SVPs and President
- 15 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.