Salary: $0.00 /hour
Role: Corporate Accountant
Reports to: Corporate Controller
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Location: Bethlehem PA
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companie
Summary : The Corporate Accountant is responsible for accurate recording and dissemination of financial data and records for the various companies of DLP Real Estate Capital. The Corporate Accountant will work in conjunction with the Controller, VP of Finance, and CFO. The Corporate Accountant will ultimately be responsible in tandem with the Controller to provide accurate financial data and ensure seamless day to day operations of the various DLP operating company entities and managing various cash positions.
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting is Mandatory.
- Experience with general ledger systems, including journal entries and financial statements.
- 2-4 years of Accounting experience
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
- You will drive the results of DLP’s Accounting and Finance team, and execute on the strategy of the Executive Team.
- Mentor and lead by example – train, instruct and oversee the work of Accounting Analysts, while developing and controlling better processes that drive efficiency and accuracy
- Manage company cash balances daily – review cash accounts vs. book balances and develop a deep understanding of company ownership structure and how entities are structured and ensure all entries are recorded
- Assist with corporate reporting on various operating companies providing accurate monthly reporting and assisting with narratives
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations for various DLP operating companies/entities
- Responsible for quarterly tax workpapers for your assigned entities, confirming that there are no variances in the reporting package
- Complete assigned entity reporting tax packages on a timely basis
- Manage company credit card process – ensure proper coding of expenses, timely submission of backup, and ensuring 100% adherence to company expense policy
- Manage expense management system, striving for efficiency and company cost savings
- Own company payroll and overhead allocation, accurately calculating and recording on a timely basis
- Special projects and various analysis work as may be requested as needed
- Assist Controller, VP of Finance & CFO in ad-hoc tasks/projects
- You will be dealing with confidential and sensitive information on a daily basis
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
- VP of Finance, Corporate Controller, Senior Accountants and other top leaders
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders