Saint Augustine, FL
Salary: $175,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year
Role: Senior VP of Acceleration
Reports to: CEO
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Compensation: $175,000-$250,000 first year compensation
Location: St Augustine Florida
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your goals!
Summary : This role is a brand new role for DLP Real Estate Capital. We are in search of an individual who has the desire and the ability to lead revenue acceleration across multiple businesses and sales teams that have achieved a combined 60%+ annual growth over each of the past 13 years. This individual has robust marketing and sales skills and experience, and understands the importance of sales and marketing working together to drive acceleration and profits.
What you have already achieved:
- You have led the acceleration of a fast growing entrepreneurial business
- You have built full marketing and sales campaigns
- You have developed marketing and sales automation
- You have led a team of at least 5 individuals or more
- You have led email segmentation, drip campaigns, and automated action plans
- You have achieved revenue targets while holding marketing and sales costs to budget
- You have experience in residential housing marketing
What you are great at :
- Lead Development of Acceleration playbook
- Lead Execution of Acceleration playbook
- Lead Marketing & Sales Data collection, analysis, and KPI dashboards.
- Lead utilization and contracting of internal & external vendors
- Lead New Product Launches
- Lead Elite Event Planning
- Lead sales enablement
- Lead marketing & sales automation
- Lead marketing meetings and marketing fulfilment
- Support Business Development – Account Based Marketing for Core Clients
- Lead Sales Training and Onboarding Plan buildout & management
- Lead Investor Training platform buildout & management
- Be part of leadership team in building out DLP Market/Marketplace
- Oversee CRM’s functionality, reporting, utilization, integrations
- Oversee all Inbound Marketing Campaigns and Performance
- Lead Sales & Marketing integration
- Conduct 1-on-1 meetings and performance evaluations with all direct reports:
- Lead setting and achieving Wildly Important Goals (WIGS) and ROCKS
- Build and promote employee engagement and the DLP ELITE core values
- Lead solving Issues – (IDS)
- Work directly with the CEO and Executive team to develop acceleration strategies, business direction, and execution
- Inform and advise leadership team regarding current trends, issues, and activities to facilitate both short and long-range strategic plans to improve operational performance and enhance growth
- Work closely with CEO and other executives to develop long range market share growth strategy with nearer term plans, goals, and growth objectives
- Work closely with operations, training, and business development teams to ensure the needs of the customer are understood and that the business can strategically and tactically position itself to meet them
- Regularly and systematically evaluate the results of marketing strategy and programs by ROI and report findings/trends to senior management
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
- Chief Acceleration Officer, Marketing VP & Directors, Content Director, Sales Directors and VPs.
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $800 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $2 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!