Little Rock, AR
Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
Redevelopment Project Manager
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Reports to: SVP of Construction and Service Quality
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Compensation: $75,000 $95,000 Annually
Location: St Augustine, Little Rock AR, Shreveport LA
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: You will be responsible for creating budgets and timelines for projects and execution of the same utilizing many resources developed within and outside of the team with our professional partners. You will be the Redevelopment team leader on Capx and interior renovations. Working with Property Management, Asset Management, and onsite Service teams to execute and update all parties involved.
What you have already achieved:
- Experience in construction project management is required 5 + years
- Experience with interior and exterior renovations is a must. Multi family experience is a big plus.
- Experience in google drive, drop-box, and web based organization systems is preferred.
- Managing multiple projects and having a strong leadership background
- Excellent organizational and computer skills
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Able to communicate with contractors and holding onsite meetings
- Positive attitude and has a passion for renovations
- OSHA safety knowledge background
- Physical effort requirements: stand, walk, sit bend, crouch/squat, climb, reach above shoulder level, use keyboard/mouse, fine dexterity, hand twisting, simple grasping, lift lifting (less than 50 lbs.), light pushing/pulling (less than 50 lbs. of force)
- Ability to handle exposure to high noise levels, around moving machinery, exposed to marked changes in temperature and/or humidity, exposed to dust, exposed to fumes, exposed to gases, drives motorized equipment, works in confined quarters
What you are great at:
- Communicates easily with other team members- collaboration is extremely important.
- Ability to understand and adhere to the policies and procedures
- A positive attitude. We want people that know how to get things done with a smile. Create contagious enthusiasm and maintain great relationships with other team members, vendors, and contractors.
- Integrity and follow through on what you start. We want people that take pride in their work and understand that their integrity is a valuable commodity.
- Manage all construction activities from pre-planning to final close out with construction teams.
- Meet operational standards by contributing development of information to strategic plans and reviews. Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. Resolve problems and identify redevelopment management system improvements.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, identify variances, implement corrective actions, and provide non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Accomplish development project results by defining project purpose and scope, calculate resources required, establish standards and protocols, allocate resources, schedule and coordinate staff and subcontractors, evaluate milestone assumptions and conclusions, resolve design problems, evaluate and implement change orders.
- Approve construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases.
- Prevent fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing codes.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures. Comply with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards. Participate in educational opportunities and professional organizations. Read related publications and maintain personal networks.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing a variety of requests. Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Experience in reducing turn and rehab cost and implementing value engineering
- Experience in Performing detailed assessments and cost estimates for all phases of construction including site work, concrete, masonry, MEPs, and finish work
- Experience in Supporting the due diligence process during property acquisition phase
- Ability to manage and aid supervisor in capital spend analysis and tracking report
- Experience in Facilitates vendor supplier assessments and vendor relationship.
- Experience in aiding supervisor prepare cost estimates and contracts including detailed project takeoffs and budgets for various project types
- Experience in aiding supervisor creates detailed and accurate scopes of work
- Experience in aiding bid administration by prepping requests for proposals-RFPs, communication with bidders, etc.
- Working knowledge of major renovations for multi-family residential building, including but not limited to, site work, concrete, reinforcing steel, wood framing, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, drywall/insulation, and finish work
- Working knowledge of the bidding and award process including scopes of work and bid acquisition
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Creative and motivated self-starter with the confidence and social aptitude to effect change and carry out managerial level responsibilities
- Provide operational support relating to scheduling, budgeting, and quality control
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- Experienced top-level Leadership team
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Lending- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $900 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 15,000 real estate transactions totaling more than $3 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years.
- Earned the #3 spot for Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020 in the real estate and property category by Financial Times
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!