Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
Reports To: Service Supervisor | Community Manager
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Compensation : $15-19 hourly commensurate with experience
Job Type Full-Time
Location: Greensboro, NC
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
Summary : Property Management company is looking for an experienced, skilled, motivated, and organized individual to join our maintenance department.
What you have already achieved:
- Experience in plumbing repair
- Experience with PTAC and window ACs
- Experience in electric repairs
- Appliance Repair
- Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Experience in Lock Replacement
- Experience in Apartment Unit Turnovers in old and new buildings
- Have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle to use for every day work assignment.
- Possess own basic tools
What you are great at:
- “Inspect, maintain the following items on a DAILY basis : Gates/Fences must close and latch properly at all times, Trash/debris removed (Including Dumpster areas), community grounds for any trip and fall areas, Clarity of water-remove obvious dirt & debris of the pool, Signage-visible & in good repair, clean, free from trash and pet debris, and trash emptied.
- On Call rotation every other week and/or as assigned by the GM
- Assist with controlled access, key fobs, mailboxes, amenity space, PTAC management, and other access-related items
- Walk the grounds daily & keep clean & well-kept including storm drains, making curb appeal the primary focus
- Work with the General Manager to understand the asset’s redevelopment & construction if necessary, with a focus on PTACs with ducting, plumbing, electrical, and scope-related work
- Prioritize Work Orders daily to insure new move-ins experience the best lifestyle possible
- Manage the Work Order process through Appfolio and or any applicable PM System
- The property is to be maintained to be appealing, safe, and energy efficient
- Tools and equipment: provide own truck and basic hand tools
- Apartment turnover: Turn units in 5 days of vacating, perform ready maintenance on vacated apartments, walk the unit same day as vacated. Use turnover checklists to create a turn list of supplies and resident charges.
- Safety: keep the property and all associated equipment in safe condition
- Inventory control: assist Service Supervisor as requested in managing & purchasing maintenance supplies within budget, upon approval of the General Manager
- Emergency maintenance: on-call rotation after normal business hours for emergency maintenance requests
- Saturday coverage rotation to include on call rotation
- Positive & professional resident and team member interaction
- Preventative Maintenance: regularly inspect the property and perform scheduled maintenance. Inspect/service 1/12th of the property each month, and inspect at the same time Pest Control is performed
- Corrective maintenance: make light carpentry, plumbing, electrical, appliance, painting, masonry, roofing, and PTAC repairs
- Equipment: provide your own transportation and basic tools. The Company provides specialized tools and equipment. Store, maintain, and safeguard tools and equipment. Maintain a clean and orderly maintenance office and shop with inventory control.
- Maintains map with General Manager: showing location of all sewer clean outs, water and electrical cut offs.
- Turn units within 10 days of move out starting the turn the same day as move out with a goal of completing within 5 days of move outs.
- Weekly inspect the property for lease violations and report findings to General Manager
- Weekly Inspect the property for lighting needs and report to the General Manager
- Work with vendors and maintain positive vendor relations
- Participate in Daily Huddles; Weekly L10 meetings; Weekly WIG; and any other company meetings as per your leader
- Complete service requests and meet resident satisfaction within 24 hours of receiving request. Update Supervisor or Manager on any delays or parts on order.
- Arrive at office before required start time ready for work.
- Attend daily huddles and weekly WIG meetings
- Live our core values
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
- A Regional Service Manager and Executive Real Estate Management Team to support and assist your growth and development
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Lending- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $900 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 15,000 real estate transactions totaling more than $3 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years.
- Earned the #3 spot for Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020 in the real estate and property category by Financial Times
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!