Baton Rouge, LA
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor | Property Manager
Company: DLP Property Management
Compensation : $14.00 -18.00 per hour Plus Maintenance Commissions
Job Type Full-Time
Location: Baton Rouge LA
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary : Property Management company is looking for an experienced, skilled, motivated, and organized individual to join our maintenance department.
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- Experience in plumbing repair
- Must be HVAC Certified with experience
- Turn apartments in 5 days
- Experience in electric repairs
- Appliance Repair
- Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Experience in Lock Replacement
- Experience in Apartment Unit Turnovers in old and new buildings
- Have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle to use for every day work assignments and on-call rotation
- Possess own basic tools
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Responding to resident maintenance requests and service requests.
- Identify and correct hazardous property conditions.
- Look for needed maintenance or liability hazards and repair/report to supervisor or manager.
- Prepare vacant apartments for move-in within 5 days of move out.
- Make all repairs/replacements necessary for the apartment to be occupied.
- Apply touch-up paint as needed to the apartment and area outside entrances.
- Clean out all trash from before, during and after make-ready.
- Assist in other areas of property including HVAC, painting, electrical, plumbing, drywall, appliance repairs
- Maintain grounds and keep communities free of trash and debris
- Respond to any emergency calls when scheduled for on-call
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.