Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Role: Director of Agent Acceleration
Reports to: VP of Sales
Company: DLP Realty
Compensation: $80,000 – $150,000 Annually
Location: PA & NJ
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Realty: A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
Summary: This role will lead the onboarding, training, coaching & development of all new DLP Realty agents. By spearheading the recruitment & training of hungry, coachable sales talent into the DLP Realty pipeline, this role will execute the goal of maximizing Leasing & Buyer-side productivity & profitability. In addition, this role will spearhead the cultivation of new Home Builder relationships, focusing on buyer side transactions & scaling a 3rd party leasing platform. The Director of Agent Acceleration will develop all new & existing agents into Rockstar producers, and expand the DLP Realty footprint into new revenue opportunities & new regions.
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- Previous Success in a Sales Leadership position
- Proven High Levels of Production, both personally and from the Teams you have led
- Experience coaching, mentoring, developing Team Members, and leading trainings, role play, and sales meetings
- A Passion for People: at DLP we believe our people are our most valuable assets
- The Love of Continual Development, both professionally and personally
- The Drive to repetitiously Set, Achieve, and then Reset even BIGGER Goals
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Drive productivity in Leasing and Buyer agent sales teams through coaching, motivation & accountability, resulting in a world class training environment and a culture of execution & excitement
- Create, design, implement & lead (adjusting as needed) Sales Training & Onboarding classes (2-week sessions, run once monthly)
- Management and tracking of Realty sales pipeline including elite buyers and leasing broker fees
- Active prospecting of both Builder partnerships to grow Buyer pipeline, & Operators to scale 3rd Party Leasing
- Lead Sales Onboarding of (1 – 2) new sales team members each month
- Review, revise, & develop pitch decks & scripts agents will be coached & trained on, and held accountable for deploying
- Lead weekly sales trainings, including coaching sessions, role play, & full utilization of tech/systems (not limited to sales)
- Assist in Developing and maintaining updated records for Realty training programs, processes, and SOPs
- Guide and assist Leasing/Buyer agents in resolving issues and concerns from outside agents, lenders, & title companies
- Aggressively & tactfully expand DLP Realty in Northern NJ
- Assist with (leading when necessary) DLP Realty weekly sales meeting
- Assist in creating Marketing content & driving Marketing strategy for all DLP Realty initiatives & campaigns
- Conduct regular alignment meetings and performance reviews, resulting in aligned, World Class Sales Team
- Lead the Sales WIG aimed at achieving DLP Realty’s 1 year aims for Transactions, Sales, & Revenue targets
- Manage CRM activity by each Buyer/Leasing agent, holding team members accountable for consistent & accurate updates
- Build out, spearhead, implement & supervise all CRM development and/or adjustment action plans
- Take ownership for ROCK creation & achievement for Leasing & Buyer team members
Why Work for DLP:
- OUR HIGH ENERGY Team Members, all 380+ of whom are ready to jump in and assist with any task, assignment, or project.
- OUR WORLD CLASS Leadership team, built on devotion, communication, and the commitment to helping team members grow professionally and personally.
- FAST PACE: We’ve grown exponentially, continually adding new team members and growing our DLP family.
- OUR CEO! A Visionary and Trailblazing CEO, he’s the kind of leader you read about, look forward to interacting with, and continually learn from.
- OUR CULTURE focused on developing and investing in team members. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders through coaching, training, and mentoring.
- OUR ACHIEVEMENTS of over $1 billion in assets under management, and – since our founding – closing over 15,000 real estate transactions totaling more than $4 billion.
- OUR 10 CORE VALUES that are lived daily by all DLP Team Members:
- Driven for Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate teams in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 8 consecutive years.
- Earned the #3 spot for Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020 in the real estate and property category by Financial Times
- We continue to win multiple Awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both Pennsylvania and Florida.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: To lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the relentless execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.