Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Reports to: SVP of Construction
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Compensation: $65,000 – $75,000
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
Summary: You will be responsible for creating budgets and timelines for projects and execution of the same, utilizing many resources developed within and outside of the team with our professional partners.
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- 10+ Experience in Residential and Commercial construction management, construction supervision
- Ability to produce accurate construction budgets is required
- 10+ Experience with residential renovations and New construction builds
- Experience in Google Drive and web based organization systems is preferred
- Bookkeeping experience is a plus for job costing
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation
What you’re great at: (Responsibilities)
- Manage subcontractors and inline workers by locating, evaluating, and selecting subcontractors. Monitor and control performance.
- Meet operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, identifying variances, implementing corrective actions.
- Accomplish construction project results by defining project purpose and scope, calculate resources required, establish standards and protocols, allocate resources, schedule and coordinate staff and subcontractors, evaluate milestone assumptions and conclusions, resolve design problems, evaluate and implement change orders.
- Approve construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases, obtain approval from buyers.
- Collaborate with architects for needed blueprint plans
- Prevent fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing codes.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; comply with legal regulations.
- Update job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards, participate in educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain personal networks, participate in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain an active driver’s license and reliable transportation
Who you will work with :
- 14 goal-oriented team members!
- Sr. Vice President of Construction, Executive Leader
- Excellent Builders’ team
- Supportive administrative support leaders
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Lending- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $900 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 15,000 real estate transactions totaling more than $3 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years.
- Earned the #3 spot for Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020 in the real estate and property category by Financial Times
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!