South Bend, IN
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor | Property Manager
Company: DLP Property Management
Compensation : $12 to $14 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Prosper South Bend
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: Ensure that the leasing office and common areas are kept in a clean organized manner at all times. This includes the leasing center, hallways and breezeways, gym, models, pool area, bathrooms, and all other community related amenities. The Housekeeper will also be responsible for cleaning unit turns prior to being leased. This includes dusting/cleaning all blinds, appliances, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning the globes for all light fixtures, mirrors, toilets, vacuuming carpets, and washing walls and trim. The housekeeper will also be responsible for assisting in any eviction set-outs. In addition, the housekeeper will be responsible for assisting the maintenance team ensure the property grounds are kept clean and free of trash and debris.
What you have already achieved:
- Impeccable Attention to Detail Experience in interior and exterior cleaning
- Experience in interior and exterior housekeeping
- Experience in high volume/high traffic business
- Ability to work well both with a team and individually
- Experience in Apartment Unit Turnovers in old and new buildings
- Have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle to use for every day work assignments.
- Possess own basic tools
What you’re great at:
- Responsible for trash removal and cleaning of grounds, common areas, hallways, laundry areas, offices, amenity areas and clubhouse
- Responsible for thoroughly cleaning vacant apartment homes as assigned. Cleaning includes baseboards, light switches and light fixtures, floors, closets, appliances (inside and out), flooring, backsplash, counters, cabinets (inside and out), bathtubs, showers, bathroom tile and bathroom floors, faucets, sinks, toilets, patios and balconies, storage areas, mechanical closets, laundry rooms, shelving, blinds, windows, window and door frames, all doors and door hardware (interior and exterior), stairs, door and window tracks and the entry breezeway or hallways or porches related to the vacant units.
- Participate in assisting with eviction set outs as instructed by supervisor
- Weekly deep cleaning of all community amenity areas, common areas, common hallways, business centers, mailboxes, stairs, laundry rooms, pool areas and all other common areas. models, office spaces and restrooms. Weekly cleaning includes fitness equipment sanitization, appliances (inside and out), flooring, counters, cabinet exterior wipe down, bathrooms, patios and balconies, laundry rooms and laundry equipment, wiping down tops of desk, dusting of all surfaces, all doors and door hardware (interior and exterior), stairs, door and window tracks and the entry breezeway or hallways or porches related to the vacant units.
- Monthly deep cleaning includes All above areas and items but includes baseboards, light fixtures, windows, window tracks, etc.
- Effectively to prioritize the tasks assigned to the individual for the day, by completing work orders with 95% of tasks being complete with quality workmanship.
- Straightening of pool furnitures into designated spaces
- Cleaning of outdoor kitchen areas and more as assigned\
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
- Specific roles that will work closely with include the Service Manager, Property Manager, Grounds and Landscape Manager and Turns Manager
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.