Wind Gap, PA
Salary: $0.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Rockstar Leasing Specialist
Reports To: Community Manager
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Location: Lehigh Valley PA
Compensation: $50,000+ Commiserate on experience.
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: DLP is looking for a ROCKSTAR leasing professional to market to and tour prospective residents, consultatively selling the best features of our apartment community so that it stands out from the rest. We provide an amazing lifestyle for our residents, and want to bring in a new team member who can generate interest, close a lease, and make sure our current resident base is well taken care of. You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills, and a passion for sales, marketing and to work with people.
Successful candidates in this position have a background in hospitality, sales, customer service, retail and/or real estate, and those with property management experience of at least one year is preferred.
If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company, apply now!
What you have already accomplished:
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hospitality/sales/leasing/retail/real estate experience is preferred
- 1+ years experience is preferred
- Solid leasing and marketing skills
- Multifamily experience is preferred
- Appfolio experience is a plus
What you are great at
- Lease available apartments by showing apartments, creating appointments, performing follow-up, answering phones and responding to emails.
- Provide first-class WOW resident service
- Perform prospecting for new residents by performing outreach
- Develop and maintain positive resident relations
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors
- Help manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the property
- Inspect units at move in and move out for quality and repairs needed
- Receive and record payments
- Ensure all paperwork is recorded correctly
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals
- Create, develop, and execute monthly events for our residents
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Property Manager, Area Manager & Vice President of Property Management
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- 30 Property managers all up and down the east coast & Midwest
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 10+ Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.