Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Reports To: Processing Manager
Company: DLP Direct Lending Partners
Location: Lehigh Valley & Bethlehem PA
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
Compensation: Year 1 Salary of $40,000-$50,000 + bonus
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment real estate financing to active single family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Summary: We are searching for an experienced and highly-motivated Loan Processor to assist in managing our loan pipeline, providing top-notch customer service, and assisting our operations team in scaling our lending business.
As a Loan Processor, you will act as the liaison between potential clients and our internal growing company. You’ll be heavily involved in gathering and preparing loan documentation to send for underwriting review and approvals. In this position, your goal will be to help eligible applicants obtain loans in a timely and professional manner while protecting our company’s credibility.
We are a fast growing company and will eventually be expanding this department, so there is great growth potential that comes along with this opportunity. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have great communication skills, and have clear proof of managing and closing a large loan pipeline on a consistent business.
What you have already accomplished
- 2+ years of loan processing or underwriting experience.
- Processing loans from application to closing with continuous communication with borrower and 3rd parties.
- Pre-underwriting loan requests including analyzing borrower financials including credit reports, tax returns, bank statements, etc. to determine borrower risk
- Provide “Full Service” processing and handle each assigned loan from the stage of submission through closing by corresponding with Borrowers frequently
What you are great at :
- Excellent communication skills with team members and outside clients and vendors.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Manage and maintain pipeline with high attention to detail and organization
- Coordinate and manage 3rd parties related to the loan closing process: ordering appraisals & inspections; communicating with title company
- Have significant dialogue with lending staff to determine the viability of new loans or strategy related to the renewal of existing loans as it relates to repayment terms and loan structure.
- Make decisions that will impact the company & its ability to achieve its goals
- Continuously provide feedback and suggestions on ways that Direct Lending Partner can improve its processes and procedures
- Delivering WOW Customer Service
- “Moving the pipeline” forward
- Managing various details and keeping “files” organized
- Leveraging your strong attention to detail to process applications and funding completely and accurately
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG( Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP (Dream Live Prosper) family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $700 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 8 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 7 straight years and counting.
- We’re a Top Workplaces award winner for 5 straight years.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 350+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!