Northampton County, PA
Salary: $55,000.00 to $62,000.00 /year
Reports To: President of Lending
Company: DLP Direct Lending Partners
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
Compensation: $55,000-$62,000 year 1 salary + bonus
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Summary: DLP Direct Lending Partners is a local private real estate lender in search of a top notch credit analyst and underwriter. Being a private lender, we underwrite all of our loans based on proprietary guidelines, so it’s imperative that a candidate be experienced, and open-minded in learning how we analyze credit risks and mitigants.
- 2+ years of credit underwriting experience
- Commercial lending experience
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Knowledge AND experience in underwriting real estate deals for either equity or debt ( loan ) investments*
What You will be doing:
- Underwriting loan requests including analyzing borrower financials including credit reports, tax returns, bank statements, REO schedules, PFS, and investment track records
- Identifying and mitigating risk
- Creating approval memo’s and making credit decisions and recommendations
- Analyzing credit risks with a common sense yet out-of-the-box approach
- Evaluating borrower experience and track record
- Real estate asset as-is and ARV valuations
- Deal and leverage structuring based on deal level risks and mitigants
- Leveraging your strong attention to detail to process applications and funding completely and accurately*
What you will achieve in this role:
- Underwriting properties and borrowers with a focus with a “pro deal” mentality while always mitigating risks
- Gain deep understanding of single-family and multi-family investment real estate
- Make decisions that will impact the company and its investors
- Attend all required meetings and work proactively to provide solutions to improve the performance of the management company
- Attend company/industry events with occasional work on nights and weekends
- Have significant dialogue with lending staff to determine the viability of new loans or strategy related to the renewal of existing loans as it relates to repayment terms and loan structure.
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.*
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $800 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $2 billion.
- We are the Inc. 5000 #5 fastest growing company in America out of all companies that have made the Inc. 5000 fastest growing company list for 7 or more years.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 6 years in a row.
- We’re a Top Workplaces award winner for 5 straight years.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you!. While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!