DLP Capital Partners – Investment Coordinator
Reports To: Senior Investor Success Manager
Division: DLP Capital Partners
Job Type Full-Time
Location: St. Augustine, FL , Bethlehem PA
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. We are the elite provider of financial security to grow and protect wealth.
Summary : DLP Capital Partners is looking for a high-energy top performer to fill our Capital Investor Coordinator seat. You will be directly responsible for the success of the DLP Capital team and for driving the achievement of our key metrics and company-wide goals. This is a role suited for a highly-driven leader who wants unlimited growth potential. We are looking For Rockstars to join our collaborative team. Are You Driven For Greatness? If So, We May Be A Perfect Match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
What you have already achieved:
- 2+ years of experience in the financial services/investments industry with a focus on IRAs and other qualified accounts
- 2+ years Of Experience in Real Estate and/or lending is preferred
- Experience In working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience working with ultra high-net-worth individuals and families and their advisors
- Proven success and a reputation for consistent execution at a high level
What you are great at:
- Delivering WOW to clients. Going above and beyond and providing exceptional, proactive service
- Event planning
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle sensitive financial information
- Impeccable organization and the drive to get things done
- Taking extreme ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Providing support to executives and leaders
- Efficient and consistent transaction coordination
Who you will work with :
- DLP’s family of investors
- Investor Success Managers
- Capital Coordinators
- CEO, CFO, and General Counsel
- Associate/Senior Analysts
- Fund accounting team
- Additional key leaders across our DLP family of companies
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.