Salary: $0.00 to $250,000.00 /year
Reports To: Sales Manager / SVP of Lending Sales
Company: DLP Lending
Location: Dallas, TX, Nashville, TN, Denver, CO, Orlando, FL
Compensation: Starting out team members can make $100-120k per year, with Top Producers making $250k+ (Base + Commissions + Bonus)
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Lending a private real estate lender is looking to expand its footprint by hiring quality and motivated/self-motivated sales representatives/consultants
About the Opportunity:
This role is focused on business development through outbound prospecting and telecommunications in order to identify, prequalify, and present innovative financing solutions to real estate investors. Talented sales professionals will have an opportunity for sizeable income and rapid career advancement.
What We’re Looking For:
We’ve built a great culture of go-getters, so we are strictly looking for teammates willing to commit to learning and can demonstrate what it takes to be successful. If you’re not a sales rockstar, or you’re afraid of hitting the phones or the streets, then this opportunity is not for you.
Are you looking to put your sales skills to the test, learn more about real estate investing & financing, and make a handsome sum doing so? Then this is it. Please know positions are limited, so APPLY NOW!
What you have already accomplished:
- 4+ years of Sales experience – Lending or Finance industry not required (but preferred)
- Experience with online lead conversion and management
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with CRM platforms
- Real estate and Mortgage knowledge not required (but a plus)
What you are great at:
- Presentation skills, presenting directly to individuals or to groups
- Communicating effectively with prospective clients via phone, email, and text
- Utilizing proven scripts to screen, qualify, and close clients
- Problem-solving with clients and other team members to close deals
- Following up consistently and managing an active client list and pipeline
What the role entails:
- Developing business and business relationships in your designated territory
- Managing a high volume lead and sales pipeline
- Heavy focus on prospecting, primarily via outbound calls
- Setting sales presentation appointments and prequalifying lending opportunities
- Completing funding applications for real estate investors
- Analyzing and selling value propositions and financing solutions
- Opportunity for quick advancement to a Sr. Sales role
About DLP Lending
DLP Lending is a rapidly growing private lender specializing in bridge loans for highly qualified real estate investors. We underwrite, process, and manage our loans, so we control all aspects of origination and servicing. We pride ourselves on making common-sense lending decisions, which benefits all of our Loan Officers and clients.
Our innovative lending programs — including Fix2Flip, Build2Sell, Pro-Line of Credit, Multi-Family Bridge Loan, Buy and Hold (Rental) Loans, and more — separate us from the competition and are making DLP Direct Lending Partners the go-to private lending source for real estate investors.
Looking to transition out of residential lending? We only provide investment financing, and therefore do not lend on primary residences. So if you’re looking to explore a more dynamic part of the real estate industry, now is your chance!