St. Augustine, FL
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /year
Role: Temp Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Chief Experience Officer
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Compensation: $14.00 – $15 per hour
Position type: Temp with the possibility of a full time position
Location: Bethlehem, PA or Jacksonville/St. Augustine, FL
DLP Real Estate Capital: DLP is a multi-faceted company that leads and inspires the building of wealth and prosperity through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Summary : This is a temporary Marketing Coordinator position that will run from approximately November 15, 2019 to February 15, 2020. The Coordinator will maintain the social media channels while posting and sharing relevant content, responding to posts, set-up eNewsletters, update slides for presentations and assist in driving forward the marketing initiatives for DLP.
What you have already achieved:
- Proven work experience in marketing coordination, social media management and email newsletter management
- Success in working with inbound marketing campaigns
- Experience with the Google Suite and ideally, WordPress and MailChimp
- Basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Great attention to detail
- Success in managing multiple tasks
- Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
What you will achieve at DLP:
- Assist with social media growth efforts through distributing multimedia assets with creative postings and continue to increase brand awareness
- Assist in coordinating the social media arm of our customer service initiative to ensure every comment and message is replied to as well as all reviews are reported and acted upon.
- Promote all social media content through continuing to push employee engagement as well as assisting in the development of paid marketing for high-performing posts
- Develop and layout monthly newsletters for each of the DLP business units, as well as internal company team members.*
Who you will work with:
- Executive Leadership Team
- Marketing Team (content producers, creative specialists, graphic designers, multimedia professionals)
- Leaders and Marketing Directors across all DLP businesses*
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners– The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes– Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $800 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $2 billion.
- We are the Inc. 5000 #5 fastest growing company in America out of all companies that have made the Inc. 5000 fastest growing company list for 7 or more years.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 6 years in a row.
- We’re a Top Workplaces award winner for 5 straight years.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 350+ employees, our team approach does not allow for any “cogs in the wheel.” Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!