Salary: $40,000.00 /year
Position: Leasing Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Location: Columbia SC
Compensation: $40K + Bonus & Commission (Commensurate On Experience)
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
Summary: DLP Real Estate Management is looking for a leasing professional with sales ownership and lease-up experience to market to and to tour prospective residents, consultatively selling the best features of our newly renovated lifestyle apartment community so that it stands out from the rest, and completely owning the leasing process. We provide an amazing lifestyle for our residents, and want to bring in a new team member who can generate interest, close leases, and sell by creating the `dream” to prospective residents. You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and a passion for sales, marketing, and to work with people. You will 100% own the leasing process, including training and mentoring leasing associates. Your success will be the community’s success. Ideal candidates in this position have a background in hospitality, sales, customer service, retail and/or real estate, and those with property management experience of one plus years in a lease-up environment is preferred. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company, apply now!
What you have already accomplished:
- Must represent and promote our core values
- Sales and proven ability to close
- Selling value over price
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hospitality/sales/leasing/retail/real estate experience is preferred
- 1+ years experience is preferred
- Solid leasing and marketing skills
- Multi-family experience is preferred
- Appfolio experience is a plus
What you are great at
- Leasing apartments by selling the “dream” and resident lifestyle, creating appointments, performing follow-up, answering phones, and responding to emails.
- Own all leasing activity at the community. Make sure the phones ring with qualified prospects.
- Prospect for new residents by performing outreach regularly.
- Develop and maintain positive resident relations and an unparalleled resident lifestyle and renting experience.
- Create a Resident Event calendar and own all event planning and attendance.
- Cross promote the community within the neighborhood to local businesses, major employers, on social media and to the military and local university students.
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors.
- Help manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the property.
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
Who you will work with :
- 320+ employees ready to help with any project
- 35+ community managers throughout the east coast
- Dedicated to WOW SVPs and President
- 15 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $800 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $2 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!