Saint Augustine, FL
Salary: $0.00 to $125,000.00 /year
Role: Salesforce Developer
Reports to: SVP of Tech
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Compensation: up to $125,000 Annually
Location: Saint Augustine, FL
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies
Summary : Build out Salesforce applications to provide CRM and other related functionality throughout the DLP organization. Work with leaders from other DLP business units to build CRM and Loan Origination functionality. Be the Salesforce applications expert. Provide Pardot setup and implementation expertise to integrate Pardot and other Sales Exchange components into DLP systems.
What you have already achieved:
- 5+ years Salesforce developer experience
- Candidate must be Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV 401)
- Highly developed listening skills, excellent customer service skills
- Must have experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce development
- Experience or knowledge about AI/ML is a plus
- Experience or knowledge about Salesforce Einstein is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- PHP programming experience
- Experience with Pardot or other marketing automation platform is a plus
- Real Estate or Finance industry experience (not required)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated self-starter, able to maintain poise under pressure
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check
- Knowledge of website landing pages and HTML
What you are great at:
- Provide development solutions for our Lightning-based Salesforce Org
- Elicit and document requirements for new functionality requests across a cross-functional team
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve data hygiene and security, improve Marketing, Sales, and Operations throughput and efficiency
- Prepare documentation for ongoing improvements to CRM/LOS environment
- Work with business unit leaders to help define requirements and develop solutions to issues
- Manage Agile implementations and version migrations
- CRM/LOS release management including Sandbox development and testing, changeset tracking, and requirement collaboration with the development team
- Research and recommend third-party plug-ins and add-on applications for integration supported with ROI analysis
- Lead integration with third-party applications and plug-ins, including web service APIs
- Help design and implement training programs for users; advocate and evangelize adoption and best-practices across all users
- Create and maintain documentation, including training documentation and release notes
- Assist with scoping and planning of various CRM/LOS related projects and initiatives
- Assist with “Help Desk” triage and request prioritization, providing timely support to all users
- Perform routine administration functions for Salesforce, Pardot, and other third-party integrations
- Comply with all enterprise governance guidelines
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
- Works directly with Lending and Marketing teams to provide Salesforce bases solutions
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Lending- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $900 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 15,000 real estate transactions totaling more than $3 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years.
- Earned the #3 spot for Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020 in the real estate and property category by Financial Times
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!