Saint Augustine, FL
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Role: Director Of Education
Reports to: Chief Experience Officer
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Compensation: $70,000- $90,000 Annually
Location: St Augustine , FL
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies
Summary : The Education Director will lead the training and implementation for DLP’s proprietary operating system, the Elite Execution System (EES) and lead the education for DLP’s Elite Leadership (ELP) Program and DLP University. The successful candidate will have experience developing curriculum and collateral for educational and training programs with experience rolling out and facilitation of the training programs across multiple locations on a mass scale. This position will play an important role in training both internal team members and external clients how to effectively use and implement EES in their businesses. It will also educate team members on how to grow in leadership and to train those enrolled in programs that cater to recent graduates and help them develop the skills needed to excel in a career. The successful candidate will have a skill set that blends the creation of world-class training materials with that of delivering the training of those materials, while inspiring those in the training sessions and fellow team members with an uplifting, positive training approach.
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- 5+ years experience in creating and administering corporate education programs
- Professional presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with various business education technologies. Experience with Thinkfic a plus
- Undergraduate degree in related field preferred
- Postgraduate degree a plus
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Lead the development of educational materials for internal and external training
- Create and maintain the training materials for DLP’S Elite Execution System (EES)
- Implement the training for EES member companies
- Lead intern development program
- Lead management training programs
- Create and maintain the training materials for DLP University
- Lead all training and education activity for DLP University
- Work with Leadership to prepare a training calendar and full utilization of DLP Edge, DLP’s online learning platform
- Create the slide decks and materials for the internal and external trainings
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
- Chief Experience Officer, Chief of Staff, Culture Ambassador, and CEO
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Lending- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $1 billion $900 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 15,000 real estate transactions totaling more than $3 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 8 consecutive years.
- Earned the #3 spot for Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020 in the real estate and property category by Financial Times
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live our core values
- Driven for Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!