St. Augustine, FL
Talent Acquisition Specialist | Corporate Recruiter
Reports To: Chief of Staff
Division: DLP Real Estate Capital
Job Type Full-time
Location: Bethlehem, PA (preferred); Jacksonville/ St Augustine, FL (alternatively)
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies
Summary: Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a top notch leader who drives recruitment efforts, manages the external talent recruitment process, and helps grow the company by finding rockstars in multiple industries. This role will be responsible for full cycle recruitment activity for all positions with an intense focus on high value targets. Additional responsibilities will include leading selection process and management of ATS system and managing DLP Elite Screening and Recruitment Process
What you have already achieved
- Led recruitment of employees to achieve the company’s growth targets
- Have a track record of hiring Rockstar A players
- Led development of employees
- Built and led new employee training programs
- Led development of culture and delivered WOW experiences
- Familiarity with a ATS system
- Ability to travel frequently
What you are great at:
- Creation of recruiting process and ensuring that process ties into existing lead management and processing system
- Perform role of primary recruiter – searching and identifying prospects from outside of the usual job boards to meet the sales talent needs of our growing company via online, phone, and offline channels
- Lead and manage job board postings for all positions with focus on high value positions
- Fully utilize predictive index and other candidate evaluation tools
- Utilize and lead DLP Elite Screening and Recruitment Process
- Act as lead on first interviews for all relevant positions
- Take each potential hire you recruit through the entirety of the recruitment process from identification through the job offer acting as the primary contact
- Attend industry events, trade shows, and other networking functions to build contacts in each of our core industries – property management, lending, loan servicing, and realty
- Act as an ambassador for our company promoting the advantages of working at DLP at all times
- Work with department heads and hiring managers to identify hiring needs and create compelling job descriptions and employee profile targets for all open positions
- Manage open positions and recruiting reporting, constantly keeping our department heads and hiring managers apprised of recruiting progress
- Negotiate and close candidates in compensation negotiations
- Lead Internship program development, launch, and management
- Work with Executive and HR team in selection and implementation of an ATS system to be used on all positions
Who you will work with:
- HR Team (HR Manager, Culture Ambassador, HR Coordinator)
- Chief of Staff, CEO, CXO, other executives Across the Company
- Internal Marketing Department
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $900 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 15,000 real estate transactions totaling more than $3 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years.
- Earned the #3 spot for Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020 in the real estate and property category by Financial Times
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today