Saint Augustine, FL
Salary: $200,000.00 to $400,000.00 /year
President of Real Estate Sales & Brokerage
Reports to : CEO
Division: DLP Realty
Compensation: $200,000 to $400,000 First Year Compensation
Job type: Full-time
Location: St Augustine, FL | Bethlehem, PA
Benefits: Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k w/ company match, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your goals!
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers. In addition, DLP Realty exclusively sells all Brite Homes.
Summary: A rapidly growing real estate brokerage built upon a foundation of creating innovative solutions and unique programs for homeowners, DLP Realty has been ranked in the top 15 real estate teams in the U.S. for seven straight years. We are home to the new and stress-free way to sell your home and the well-known Guaranteed Sale Program. DLP Real Estate Capital is building upon this foundation, expanding its solutions with a focus on selling energy-efficient Brite Homes as well as providing solutions for single family investors.
DLP is in search of a dynamic, proven, energetic, positive, humble, and gritty leader to drive and develop DLP Realty’s expanded strategy and incredible opportunity through the recent acquisition of Brite Homes.
What you have already accomplished:
- Experience leading operations and execution
- Leveraged technology to drive efficiency
- Leading, growing, and developing individuals and teams
- Leading significant sales acceleration resulting in 30%+ annual growth year over year
- Deep experience in residential housing
- Deep experience working with real estate investors
- Experience in new construction / home building preferred*
What you are great at:
- Achieving revenue and NOI Targets
- Growing high-producing sales professionals
- Implementing and executing on strategy
- Motivating and developing people
- Operating within a limited structure
- Developing processes, checklists, and workflows
- Managing pipelines and driving performance
- Bringing energy and excitement to interactions and meetings*
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $800 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $2 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!