Lehigh Valley, PA
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
Role: Construction Associate.
Reports to: Project Leader
Company: DLP Construction Management LLC
Compensation: $18.00 – $25.00 Based on experience
Location: Lehigh Valley surrounding area
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: Large locally owned construction Company focuses on renovation of distressed residential & multi-family properties is hiring skilled construction specialists to join our Team.
What you have already achieved:
- Skilled Construction worker with ability to be flexible in various construction environments
- Experience with Residential & Commercial Construction
- Ability to use carpentry hand and power tools
- Well versed in framing, trimming, drywall restoration, all aspects of home renovation
- Ability to install fixture i.e. windows, doors, cabinets, frames, flooring
- Light plumbing & Electrical skills
- Own transportation with valid license a must
- Ability to pass background & drug test
What You are Great At: ( responsibilities)
- Perform a wide variety of maintenance items to address the needs of residents in rental properties– May include but not limited to
- drywall and drywall finishing*
- concrete work*
- cabinetry installation*
- windows & door installation*
- General cleaning*
- Tile Floors*
- Back Splashes*
- Work with a variety of hand tools and power tools
- Maintain tools
- Keep daily records
- prepare written lists for assessing maintenance needs and requesting materials
- Schedule work within cooperation with other employees, vendors, residents, etc.
- Work with refurbishment crew in performing duties required to improve a property and prepare it for renting or for sale.
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- 3 Construction Coordinators
- 10+ Onsite teams
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.