Saint Augustine, FL
Role: Applications Developer
Reports to: SVP of Technology
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Compensation: Up to $125,000/yr
Location: Saint Augustine, FL
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies
Summary : The Applications Developer is responsible for building new as well as updating current applications and mobile apps for DLP Real Estate Capital and all companies under its umbrella. This role will be a key driver in helping DLP become a data driven organization by helping to drive integrations and automation.
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- 5+ years of proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Experience with Python a plus
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Experience with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming language
- Familiarity with Python code with ability to scale into Python development as needed for Data Warehouse interfaces
- Salesforce development a plus but not required
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with DLP team members to build software applications to design specifications
- Ability to build custom mobile apps for ios/android
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.