Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Senior Service Supervisor
Reports To: General Manager
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Compensation: $50,000 – $60,000 Annually Based on Experience + Maintenance Commissions
Location: PROSPER Fairways in Columbia SC
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: Fast growing Property Management company is looking for an experienced, skilled, motivated, and organized individual to join our service department.
What you have already achieved:
- 3+ years in comparable role with experience in 400+ unit assets &/or multisite
- Experience supervising 5 or more Service Techs
- Experience and Belief in providing Extraordinary Service to Residents
- Strong Experience in Plumbing Repair
- Must be HVAC Certified with experience in gas heat systems
- Experience working alongside construction teams on capital projects
- Experience in Electric Repairs
- Appliance Repair
- CPO with experience in Pool Maintenance
- Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Experience in Lock Replacement
- Experience in Apartment Unit Turnovers in old and new buildings
- Have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle
- Possess own basic tools
- Computer skills such as Google Suite and Property Management software
- Budget conscious
- Able to dispatch/request vendors only when needed
- Maintain inventory control and stock ordering
Who you will work with :
- 350+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 30 Community Managers all up and down the east coast
- A Dedicated WOW President and SVPs to insure your success
- Two Regional Service Managers and a SVP of Service Quality to partner with
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.