Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Company: DLP Property Management
Compensation : $14.00 – $16.00 depending on experience
Location: Jackson MS
Job Type Full Time
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Health & Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary : Property Management company is looking for an experienced, skilled, motivated, and organized individual to join our maintenance department.
What you have already achieved:
- Experience in plumbing repair
- Experience in electric repairs
- Appliance Repair
- Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Experience in Lock Replacement
- Experience in Apartment Unit Turns
- Have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle to use for every day work assignment.
- Possess own basic tools
What you are great at:
- Maintain grounds daily, keep community free of trash and debris including storm drains
- Turn units in 5 days of vacating, perform ready maintenance on vacated units, walk the unit same day as vacated. Use turnover checklists to create a turn list of supplies and resident charges.
- Keep the property and all associated equipment in safe condition
- Apply touch-up paint as needed to apartment
- Prepping and painting units as scheduled to ensure the property meets the goals as set forth in the property Rocks
- Assist in other areas of property including painting, electrical, plumbing, drywall, appliance repairs as needed
- Saturday rotation to include ground pick up
- Weekly inspect the property for lighting needs
- Keep daily records
- Positive and professional resident and team member interaction
- Work with vendors and maintain positive vendor relationships
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.