Salary: $31,200.00 to $41,600.00 /year
Reports To: Senior Vice President
Location Lehigh Valley , PA
Company: DLP Construction Management | DLP Real Estate Management
Compensation: $ 31,200 – $41,600 annually +potential bonus for outstanding performance
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: We are experiencing tremendous growth and DLP Builders is looking to add a Construction Coordinator to our team. This person will be responsible for assisting DLP construction management, paying our contractors, ordering material for job sites, creating change orders, office duties such as opening mail, scanning documents, answering phones and email correspondence. You will be responsible for invoices, contracts, estimates, certificate of insurance and occupancy. This position may require some basic accounting and computer skills. If you are organized, driven, dedicated and will go above and beyond you will succeed in this position and with our company.
What you have already achieved: ( Requirements)
- Accounting Experience a HUGE plus
- 5+ Year of administrative office experience
- 5+ Construction experience a plus
- Strong Computer Skills REQUIRED
- Google drive, sheets & docs,
- STRONG communication skills
- chameleon communicator
What You are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Assist and support the construction & redevelopment team collaborating with property management and accounting dept.
- Work with the construction team to follow through with procedures and ensure they are being utilized. Provide solutions to improve the performance.
- Schedule and communicate with engineers, architects, sub-contractors, municipality and townships to obtain/ send information regarding current or upcoming jobs, materials and paperwork, permits
- Responsible for vendor communication ensuring positive relationships with all of our vendors, contractor set up ensuring proper insurance, licensing, etc.
- Assist with ordering materials from suppliers
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and prepares outgoing mail/Fedex packages
- Answer phone calls
- Communicate professionally and pro-actively with all DLP departments
- Manage, code, and process invoices
- Manage and assist with getting approvals of invoices from project leaders to submit to upper management for processing
- Responsible for assisting with creating contracts/change orders with scope of work provided from upper management
- Responsible for contract management ensuring all contracts are tracked, signed and stored electronically
- Creating general accounting ledgers for general contractors / contracts / invoices
- Responsible for creating, sending and receiving lien waivers for all executed contracts
- Assist with communication to bank lenders, setting up bank property inspections, submissions of bank draws, property management department, accounting staff and properly relaying all communication to any complying departments
- Organize, update and help lead meetings
- Attend company/industry events and all required meetings
- Occasional work on nights and weekends
- Update CapEx Tracker with community statuses for ongoing work, budgets, contracts
- Assist project leaders with assisting the updating of the redevelopment tracker
- Attend daily huddles, weekly and monthly meetings.
- Travel as required
Who you will work with :
- 14 proactive team members!
- Sr. VP of Construction, Executive Leader
- Experienced team of construction leaders
- Supportive administrative support leaders
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.