Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor | Property Manager
Company: DLP Property Management
Compensation : $14-$16/hr commensurate with experience
Job Type Full-Time
Location: Florence SC
Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off,
Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work
Schedule, and Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary : Property Management company is looking for a career oriented, experienced, self starter, to work in a growth oriented, fast paced, challenging service department!
What you have already achieved:
- Experience in plumbing repair
- Experience with HVAC
- Experience in electric repairs
- Appliance Repair
- Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Experience in Lock Replacement
- Experience in Apartment Unit Turnovers in old and new buildings
- Have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle to use for every day work assignment.
- Possess own basic tools
What you will achieve at DLP :
- Responding to resident maintenance requests and service requests.
- Identify and correct hazardous property conditions.
- Look for needed maintenance or liability hazards and repair/report to supervisor or manager.
- Prepare vacant apartments and houses for move-in.
- Make all repairs/replacements necessary for apartment and house to be occupied.
- Apply touch-up paint as needed to apartment and area outside entrances.
- Clean out all trash from before, during and after make-ready.
- Assist in other areas of property including painting, electrical, plumbing, drywall, appliance repairs
- Maintain grounds and keep communities free of trash and debris
- Respond to any emergency calls
Who you will work with :
- 350+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 27 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 10 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG( Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP (Dream Live Prosper) family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners– The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners– The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home
builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the
Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP
Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $750 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.6 billion.
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 350+ employees, our team approach does not allow for any “cogs in the wheel.” Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!