Company: DLP Direct Lending Partners
Reports To: Sales Manager
Location: Remote position with office space available at DLP physical office locations
St, Augustine FL | Jacksonville, FL | | Orlando, FL | Bethlehem, PA |* Philadelphia, PA | *Atlanta,
GA | Charlotte, NC Dallas TX | Houston, TX | Baltimore ,MD | Pittsburgh, PA | Chicago,IL
New Sales Producers can make $65k+
Top Producers make $175k+
DLP Direct Lending Partners is a nation-wide private real estate lender looking to hire top-notch loan officers, deal makers, and closers to join our growing team. We’ve built a great culture of go-getters and we’re looking for Loan Officers who are proven top producers with similar industry experience.
We’ve grown over 100% year over year since our inception and have quickly become an industry leader. This amazing opportunity is limited, so apply now!
DLP Direct Lending Partners provides fast, flexible, and reliable capital to active real estate investors throughout the eastern, southern, and midwest US. We have a very wide product mix, but are focused on providing renovation and bridge financing for real estate investors who purchase distressed residential, multi-family, and commercial properties.
Our innovative lending programs, including Fix2Flip, Build2Sell, Pro-Line of Credit, Express
Loan, Multi-Family Bridge Loans, and more, separate us from the competition, making DLP
Direct Lending Partners the go-to private lending source for real estate investors.
We offer competitive rates and terms, so if you’re a closer or deal maker, you’ll be able to get more deals done with us! We do not lend on primary residences and do not have to negotiate with FDIC, RESPA, or TRID guidelines. If you’re experienced in residential mortgages and are looking to get into a different yet similar industry, now is your chance!
What you’ve already accomplished:
- Mortgage and/or Financial Services sales
- Residential, hard money, and investment real estate lending experience – highly preferred
- Built a network and relationships with realtors, mortgage brokers, and real estate investors
- Consistent top producer in an inside or outside sales environment
- History of closing 4+ loans per month
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- Extreme ambition
- No mortgage licenses required, but it is a plus
What you are great at:
- Ability to work both an inside and outside sales role – phones sales and face-to-face networking at events and meetings
- Presenting to real estate investors, real estate brokerages, and mortgage brokers
- Successful in closing internet inquiry based leads, among other lead generation sources
- Strong telecommunications, follow-up, and follow-through skills
- Good lead and deal pipeline management
- Comprehension of mortgage related products and guidelines
- Financial analysis and evaluation of properties and investment projects
- Solid foundational sales skills and ability to build a relationship and rapport with prospects and clients
- Business development and obtaining repeat and referral business
- Positive attitude and self starter
- Outside-the-box thinker and solution-focused approach
- Time management – the ability to plan, schedule, and keep commitments
What you will achieve in this role:
- Close $12,000,000+ in Loan and LOC’s within year 1
- Close 5 to 10+ loans per month (top producers close 8-15+ loans per month)
- Increased and improved sales skills from our frequent sales trainings and meetings
- Be a leader in sales activities including prospecting, applications, and submissions. 50+ sales calls daily.
- Become an integral part of our dynamic and entrepreneurial-minded company
- Achieve sales targets consistently each month
- Live the DLP core values
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP Real Estate Capital family of companies and includes:
DLP Direct Lending Partners – The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the
Elite Line of Credit Program.
DLP Realty – A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, active single and multi-family investors, and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout program through the DLP Offers program.
DLP Capital Partners – The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offer consistent and reliable high yield returns directly to high net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management – Provides world class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream Live Prosper and Village apartment communities.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $650 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in The Wall Street Journal as one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row. We’re a Top Workplaces award winner for 4 straight years.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT *
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
Our BHAG: 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes and recognizes your contributions. You will also be provided with a tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.