Greenwood, SC 29646
Salary: $4,500.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Reports To: General Manager
Company: DLP Property Management
Location: Greenwood, SC
Compensation: $45,000 – $50,000 Annually
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: DLP is looking for a Property Manager to lead our apartment community by developing and maintaining a positive Resident (customer) and employee experience, renting apartments, collecting rents, overseeing all property functions such as, but not limited to, maintenance, leasing, marketing, property and apartment inspections, accounts payable and everything else that goes into running a successful apartment community. You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills. This position requires a strong background in Real Estate or Property Management of five plus years experience. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company continue reading.
What you have already accomplished:
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the management of direct reports and financials is desired
- Candidate must have a strong background in Property Management
- 3+ years experience is required
- Solid analytical and negotiating skills
- Process Development experience
- Multifamily experience is required
- Appfolio experience is a plus
What you are great at
- Running an apartment community! Taking care of resident & prospect needs, managing P&L, expenses and budgets, leasing activity, collecting rent, working in property management software programs, mentoring onsite team members, vendor relations, and making sure the overall operation runs seamlessly.
- Oversee lease-up of apartment community including executing on marketing plan, physically leasing apartments, performing marketing outreach and tracking apartment turnovers.
- Provide day-to-day operations management of apartment community while emphasizing positive response to concerns of residents and prospects, and increasing the value of the property.
- Develop and maintain exemplary resident experience
- Timely collection of rents and aggressive pursuit of delinquencies
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors
- Perform as a team leader, mentor and coach to all employees
- Manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the property including supervision of staff
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Regional Manager & Vice President of Property Management
Who you will work with :
- 300+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 20 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 10 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.