Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Senior Service Supervisor
Reports To: General Manager
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Location: DREAM Space Coast in Titusville FL
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: Fast growing Property Management company is looking for an experienced, skilled, motivated, and organized individual to join our service department.
What you have already achieved:
- 3+ years in comparable role with experience in redevelopment and lease-up communities
- Experience supervising 5 or more Service Techs
- Experience and Belief in providing Extraordinary Service to Residents
- Strong Experience in Plumbing Repair
- Must be HVAC Certified with experience in gas heat systems
- Experience working alongside construction teams on capital projects
- Experience in Electric Repairs
- Appliance Repair
- CPO with experience in Pool Maintenance
- Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Experience in Lock Replacement
- Experience in Apartment Unit Turnovers in old and new buildings
- Have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle
- Possess own basic tools
- Computer skills such as Google Suite and Property Management software
- Budget conscious
- Able to dispatch/request vendors only when needed
- Maintain inventory control and stock ordering
What you are great at:
- Wow-ing residents with impeccable service
- Leading a team of Techs, plus contractor relations
- Have “ownership” of the service department’s goals, focuses and achievements, and partner with the General Manager to provide the best living experience for residents
- Creating cost-saving initiatives and managing a budget properly
- Responding to resident maintenance and service requests within 24 hours
- Manage the maintenance team’s hours, daily focus, and on-call schedule
- Lead the team by example and provide mentorship and coaching
- Prepare vacant apartments and for move-in
- Make all repairs/replacements necessary for the apartment to be occupied properly
- Paint apartments, hallways, and area outside entrances as needed
- Clean out all trash from before, during, and after make-ready
- Assist in other areas of the property including HVAC, pool maintenance, painting, electrical, plumbing, drywall, and appliance repairs
- Maintain grounds and keep communities free of trash and debris
- Respond to any emergency calls as the primary contact after-hours
- Identify and correct hazardous property conditions
- Look for needed maintenance or liability hazards and repair/report to the General Manager
- Vendor Relations: oversee the relationship with the service-providers, including waste removal, supply providers, and appliance companies
- Properly maintain the maintenance shop, ensuring it is correctly stocked without excessive spending
- Be accountable to all loss prevention initiatives as they pertain to maintenance and service items
- Manage the OpEx maintenance budget with oversight by the General Manager to ensure spending is in-line for the asset
- Submit POs through Appfolio for the General Manager’s pre-approval in purchasing necessary maintenance items
- Perform all maintenance duties that a Technician and Groundskeeper are tasked with to lead by example, and ensure the team is performing optimally
- Patience and ability to train up the Service Team
- Schedule all vacancies for 5-day turns
- Assign service requests to best qualified service personnel to be addressed within 48 hours
- Assist in other areas of property including HVAC/heating, pool maintenance, painting, electrical, plumbing, drywall, appliance repairs
Who you will work with :
- 350+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 30 Community Managers all up and down the east coast
- A Dedicated WOW President and SVPs to insure your success
- Two Regional Service Managers and a SVP of Service Quality to partner with
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $800 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $2 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you!. While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today