Salary: $37,500.00 to $43,500.00 /year
Post Closing Coordinator
Reports To: Operations Manager
Company: DLP Direct Lending Partners
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Compensation: $37,500-$43,500 plus significant growth potential
Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Summary: The Post Closing Coordinator position is an integral part of DLP Direct Lending Partners’ Success. This position will play an important role in ensuring our funded loans are compliant, monies have been received from title companies and loan packages have been received and are ready to be packaged to partnering leverage facilities. The Post Closing Coordinator will be responsible for managing all funded loan files and data while managing the leverage process with our partners.
We are a fast growing company and will eventually be expanding this department, so there is great growth potential that comes along with this opportunity. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have great communication skills, and have clear proof of managing and closing a large loan pipeline on a consistent business.
What you have ALREADY Achieved
- At least 2 years experience as a loan processor, funder, closer, or post closing
- Expert level familiarity with the mortgage loan closing process, loan closing documents, and title processes
- Experience with loan closing packages and document organization
- Familiarity with leverage facility document management.
- Manage post-closing department, handle all closing and post-closing responsibilities.
- QC loan files post loan closings.
- Post closing hard file management.
- Tracking & logging physical file
- Hard file organization
- Confirm all documents are saved in electronic file in Google Drive
- Confirm all required signatures are received
- ACH documents and voided checks are included
- Experience working with accounting, servicing, and processing departments
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- MS Office Proficient and Google Suite
What your great at:
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Above average organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to multitask, and meet deadlines
- You have employed critical thinking skills to create solutions to issues and opportunities for process improvement
- Working in a team environment
- You have been recognized by your team members and clients for going above and beyond the call of duty to consistently provide WOW experience.
Who you will work with:
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- Experienced top-level Leadership team
- Team of loan processors
- Sales team consisting of 10+ Funding Specialists
- Post-closing and servicing team members
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $900 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 15,000 real estate transactions totaling more than $3 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years.
- Earned the #3 spot for Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020 in the real estate and property category by Financial Times
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!