Salary: $20,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year
Job Title: Loan Officer
Reports To: Sales Manager
Company: DLP Direct Lending Partners
Location: Jacksonville or St. Augustine, Florida. Northeast Florida
Compensation: Commissioned Based with a salary range of : $20,000 – $30,000
DLP Direct Lending Partners, a private real estate lender, is building an elite team of HUNGRY and DRIVEN inside sales representatives.
About the Opportunity:
Join a fast-growing, fast-paced organization through our high-energy training program, a class-based environment where we’ll arm you with all the tools needed to be successful.
This role is focused on outbound prospecting and telecommunications in order to identify, prequalify, and present innovative financing solutions to real estate investors. Talented sales professionals will have an opportunity for MASSIVE income and RAPID career advancement.
What We’re Looking For:
We’ve built a great culture of go-getters, so we are strictly looking for teammates willing to commit to learning and can demonstrate what it takes to be successful. If you’re not a sales rockstar, or you’re afraid of hitting the phones, then this opportunity is not for you.
Are you looking to put your sales skills to the test, learn more about real estate investing & financing, and make a handsome sum doing so? Then THIS IS IT. Please know positions on this elite team are limited, so APPLY NOW!
Check out our Hiring event on Jan 20th, 12:30-3pm at Our St Augustine Office Link below
What you have already accomplished:
- 1+ years of Sales experience – Lending or Finance industry not required (but preferred)
- Experience with online lead conversion and management
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with CRM platforms
- Real estate and Mortgage knowledge not required (but a plus)
What you are great at:
- Communicating effectively with prospective clients via phone, email, and text
- Utilizing proven scripts to screen, qualify, and close clients
- Problem-solving with clients and other team members to close deals
- Following up consistently and managing an active client list and pipeline*
What the role entails:
- 1 month of training classes and onboarding to learn the ins-and-outs of the Hard Money Lending processes and products
- Managing a high volume lead and sales pipeline
- Heavy focus on prospecting, primarily via outbound calls
- Setting sales presentation appointments and prequalifying lending opportunities
- Completing funding applications for real estate investors
- Analyzing and selling value propositions and financing solutions
- Opportunity for quick advancement to a Sr. Sales role*
About DLP Direct Lending Partners
DLP Direct Lending Partners is a rapidly growing private lender specializing in bridge loans for highly qualified real estate investors. We underwrite, process, and manage our loans, so we control all aspects of origination and servicing. We pride ourselves on making common sense lending decisions, which benefits all of our Loan Officers and clients.
Our innovative lending programs — including Fix2Flip, Build2Sell, Pro-Line of Credit, Multi-Family Bridge Loan, and more — separate us from the competition and are making DLP Direct Lending Partners the go-to private lending source for real estate investors.
Looking to transition out of residential lending? We only provide investment financing, and therefore do not lend on primary residences. So if you’re looking to explore a more dynamic part of the real estate industry, now is your chance!
Please follow the link below for more information on this opportunity and DLP!