Saint Augustine, FL
Salary: $125,000.00 to $175,000.00 /year
Role: VP of Technology
Reports to: CEO
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Compensation: $125,000-$175,000 Year 1 compensation
Location: Bethlehem PA or St Augustine FL
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
Summary : DLP is a fast growing multifaceted family of companies that operate across multiple operating systems and multiple shared technologies. We are looking for a candidate who is forward thinking, up to date with current technology, experienced in data architecture, and understands that technology’s job is to make the jobs easier of our team members and improve the experience we deliver to our customers first and foremost. This is a hands on role that will require the ability to evaluate potential technology solutions, working alongside business leaders and front line team members to understand their needs and wants, as well as the ability to lead a small internal team of IT service professionals, work with vendors and partners, and dig in and do hard hands on work at times.
What you have already achieved:
- Built corporate data strategy
- Built BI Dashboards from disparate data sources for both departmental and corporate analysis and reporting
- Lead the selection and implementation of large technology platforms
- Created enterprise-wide process flows across multiple business units using disparate systems*
What you are great at:
- Being able to understand the real needs of business leaders and operations and translate those needs into real solutions that solve their needs
- Being able to utilize technology efficiently and effectively to reach goals
- Building dashboards to make it easier for decision makers to extract insights and make decisions
- Building automation
- Integrating disparate technology platforms*
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
- Director of IT, IT Techs, Web Developer*
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $800 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $2 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you!. While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!