Saint Augustine, FL
Salary: $45,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Role: Property Management Coordinator
Reports to: President of Property Management
Company: DLP Property Management
Compensation: $45,000 to $75,000 Annually
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Benefits: Working with a great, award winning team, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class multifamily, single family and commercial property, asset, and construction management of assets across the United States. Home of the Elite Resident Program and a member of the DLP Real Estate Capital family of companies.
Summary : The Coordinator role is a critical support position working closely with the executive leadership team within REM. Reporting directly to the President of Real Estate Management this position will lead specific administrative projects, gather reporting and track goals and performance, plan meetings, contribute ideas and solutions, complete and will build powerpoint presentations, excel and google spreadsheets and project schedules in this key role
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the discipline to achieve goals
- Working efficiently in Microsoft tools or similar software programs building spreadsheets, presentations and word and pdf documents
- Confidence in your skills, sharing your perspective and being firm but fair
- Proven success in building rapport and collaborative working relationships
- Success in managing schedules and multiple demands on your time while still completing and achieving goals and projects
- Scheduling and hosting meetings and events both in person and remote through zoom
- Sharing your positive energy, outgoing personality and attention to detail with your coworkers and customers.
- A service oriented approach, the ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Property management/ hospitality/sales/real estate experience is a plus
- Proven ability to proactively spot possible problems and develop solutions to minimize missed deadlines, reporting and expectations
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Organization of yourself and others, prioritizing time and projects
- Project Management
- Learning new processes, technology and ways of doing business
- Driving customer and team member satisfaction through providing WOW service and experiences
- Doing what you say you will do. Meeting and achieving goals.
- Monthly monitoring and tracking of reports and gathering data from others
- Working closely with others to achieve company initiatives and outperform expectations
- Creating presentations, documents and materials that are on brand and drive engagement
- Administrative tasks such as coordinating projects, meetings and schedules
- Follow up on task, projects and reporting
- Exude enthusiasm, positivity, creativity and be solutions oriented to provide service, respond timely to customer and team member needs
- Identifying trends and needs, solutions and actions required
- Acting on behalf of the President of REM maintaining confidentiality and confidences with sensitive information
- Assist with training other team members and developing schedules for newly hired corporate team members
- Recognizing and celebrating successes, achievements and important events such as team member birthdays and anniversaries
Who you will work with :
- 400+ high energy, dedicated team members as partners ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
- Senior department leadership team and community teams
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An experienced multifamily executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.