Salary: $50,000.00 /year
Leasing/Assistant Community Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Company: DLP Property Management
Location: PROSPER Gulfport Apartments, Gulfport MS
Compensation: Compensation expectation $50,000 including commission + hourly pay
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: DLP is looking for an assistant property manager to assist our communities by developing and maintaining positive tenant relationships, collecting rents, providing day to day assistance to the property manager, participate in property inspections and attend eviction. You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills. This position requires a strong background in Real Estate or Property Management of one plus years experience. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company, Apply now!
What you have already accomplished: (Requirements)
- Must represent & promote our core values
- 1+ years’ experience is required
- Strong organizational skills
- Property management experience is preferred
- Appfolio experience is preferred
What you are great at (responsibilities)
- Provide day to day operations management of portfolio of properties while emphasizing positive response to concerns of residents and tenants, and increasing the value of the respective properties.
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relations
- Rent Collection support
- Assist with and help supervise leasing operations
- Manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the properties
- Work closely with project and construction teammates on development of operations for new and future developments & assets (residential, multi-family, commercial)
- Carry out other duties as assigned by SVP of PM & Property Managers
- Manage relationships with vendors including invoice processing, arranging service and procuring bids
- Participate in regular property inspections
- Attend eviction hearings
- Ensure that all leases and contract files are prepared and maintained
- Initiate and execute lease renewals and signings
Who you will work with :
- 300+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 25 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.