Salary: $15.00 /hour
Role: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Reports to: Talent Acquisition Manager
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Compensation: Start at $15.00 Hourly, Commiserate on experience.
Location: Bethlehem Pa & St Augustine FL
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies
Summary : The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will ensure that all candidates DLP screens for employment will receive top notch customer service. A detail-oriented and sociable producer, this key team member will ensure compliance with the proprietary DLP elite recruitment and screening process. Responsibilities will be introductory calls with applicants, preparation of interview guides, management of tracking spreadsheets and utilization of ATS system.
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- College degree preferred
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Manage screening tracking spreadsheets
- Administer job board postings
- Create DLP Elite Interview Guides for each applicant
- Ongoing communication with all applicants
- Manage email drip campaigns for applicants
- Manage applicant file folders ensuring that all info is available for review by hiring managers in a timely manner
- Manage company Linkedin and Glassdoor pages
- Work with HR Manager and Talent Acquisition Manager to analyze effectiveness of all job postings and make changes to increase that effectiveness
- Perform pre-screening phone calls on all applicants
- Create job ads as instructed by Talent Acquisition Manager and HR Manager
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
- Specific roles that will work closely with HR Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Lending- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $1 Billion in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 15,000 real estate transactions totaling more than $4 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate teams in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 8 consecutive years.
- Earned the #3 spot for Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020 in the real estate and property category by Financial Times
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Our core values
- Driven for Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!