Salary: $13.50 /hour
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Company: DLP Property Management
Location: Dream Paducah
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities
Summary: DLP is looking for a groundskeeper who is dependable, can work independently, and will take the initiative to take on other responsibilities and challenges as they arise. This is because the Groundskeeper is responsible for “curb appeal.” Curb appeal refers to the overall appearance and upkeep of the property. The term “curb appeal” refers to the impression the property makes from the street. It is the appearance the property portrays when seen by visitors as well as the impression it makes on anyone passing by the community. This is the first impression a customer has of the community; their first impressions are their ongoing impressions. It is also what the residents see each day as they come and go. The Groundskeeper must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work. He/she must be able to relate to residents in a friendly, professional manner. He/she must be able to follow instructions and perform his/her duties with minimum supervision.
What you have already achieved: ( requirements)
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1+ years experience is preferred
- Multi-family experience is preferred
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid Driver’s license
What you are great at: ( responsibilities)
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relations
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors
- Perform as a team player
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals
- Specific areas for which the Grounds Technicians are responsible include but are not limited to: Cleaning and maintaining all common areas, including laundry rooms, model, leasing office, building breezeways, trash collection areas, pool areas etc.
- Perform trash outs of vacant units
- Assist other techs with punch lists and tasks requiring 2 people
- Performing other tasks or requests consistent with fulfilling company objectives as assigned
Who you will work with :
- 350+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 30 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 10 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.