Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
Role: Construction Associate.
Reports to: Project Leader
Company: DLP Construction Management LLC
Location: Lehigh Valley surrounding area
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: Large locally owned construction Company focuses on renovation of distressed residential & multi-family properties is hiring skilled construction specialist to join our Team.
What you have already achieved:
- Skilled Construction worker 10yrs experience
- Ability to use carpentry hand and power tools
- Well versed in framing, trimming, drywall restoration, all aspects of home renovation
- Ability to install fixture i.e. windows, doors, cabinets, frames, flooring
- Light plumbing & Electrical skills
- Own transportation with valid license
- Ability to pass background & drug test*
What you will achieve at DLP : ( responsibilities)
- Perform a wide variety of maintenance items to address the needs of residents in rental properties– May include but not limited to
- drywall and drywall finishing
- concrete work
- cabinetry installation
- windows & door installation
- General cleaning
- Tile Floors
- Back Splashes
- Work with a variety of hand tools and power tools
- Maintain tools
- Keep daily records
- prepare written lists for assessing maintenance needs and requesting materials
- Schedule work with in cooperation with other employees, vendors, residents, etc.
- Work with refurbishment crew in performing duties required to improve a property and prepare it for renting or for sale.
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- 3 COnstruction Coordinators
- 10+ Onsite teams
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $800 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $2 billion.
- We are the Inc. 5000 #5 fastest growing company in America out of all companies that have made the Inc. 5000 fastest growing company list for 7 or more years.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 6 years in a row.
- We’re a Top Workplaces award winner for 5 straight years.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you!. While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!