Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Reports To: Senior Vice President of Asset Management
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Location: St Augustine FL, Bethlehem PA, Jacksonville FL
Compensation: $60,000 to $80,000 starting salary + aggressive bonus plan on performance
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: We are looking for an Asset Manager to drive results in all aspects of asset management including but not limited to management of vendor accounts; contract bidding and administration, insurance management, monthly and quarterly reporting, and property budgeting.. You are responsible for monitoring investment & property performance, creating long term management strategies and reviewing all budgets. This position requires a strong background in Real Estate Asset/Property Management & Process Development. If you are RockStar with GRIT, motivation and drive… APPLY NOW!
What you have already accomplished:
- Candidate must have a strong background in Real Estate Asset/Property Management
- Multi-family experience is required
- Experience in creating budgets
- Experience in creating investor reporting
- Experience in holding property managers & upper management accountable to achieving budget
- Process Development Experience
- Solid analytical and negotiating skills
- Experience reporting for institutional lenders is a plus
- Appfolio Experience is strongly preferred
- Insurance experience is a plus
- Commercial lending knowledge is preferred.*
What you are great at
- Perform bidding & management of vendor accounts; suppliers; and utility providers.
- Work with property management team to ensure assets are being managed efficiently
- Monitor investment and property performance to preserve & increase value of investments
- Build and manage capital expenditures budgets for assets and manage lender draw processes
- Maintain relationships with general partners/developers, management agents, lenders, contractors, third-party consultants, and others to ensure the flow of current and relevant information.
- Help create budgets for all assets
- Control budget variance reporting and lead monthly cross-function variance meetings
- Create and update valuation models
- Maintain company-wide vendor database with insurance requirements, authorizations etc
- Review and approve monthly or quarterly reporting
- Assess performance of the assets relative to original underwriting strategies or business plans and industry benchmarks
- Lead relationships with 3rd party management companies to ensure our assets under their management achieve performance goals.
Who you will work with :
- 300+ Rockstar Employees!
- Senior PM leadership team
- Director of Acquisitions & acquisition team
- 40+ Multi Family Property Managers
- Engaged and Dedicated Executive Team
- 15+ Knowledgeable Admin staff to help along the way
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $800 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $2 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you!. While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!*