Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Sales Manager Resident Home Sales
Reports to: CEO
Division: DLP Realty
Compensation: $120,000 to $250,000 year 1 total compensation. $60,000-$70,000 base salary + commission/bonus
Location: Palm Coast FL, North Port FL , Palm Bay FL , Gainesville FL, Bethlehem PA
Benefits:Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k w/ company match, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, and Company Events.
Brite Homes– Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
DLP Realty-A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
Summary:A rapidly growing real estate brokerage built upon a foundation of creating innovative solutions and unique positioning to homeowners and buyers that has resulted in being ranked in the top 15 real estate teams in the US for 6 straight years. Home of the new and easy way to sell your home and home of the legendary Guaranteed Sale Program. DLP is taking this foundation and expanding its offering and solutions, with a focus on providing solutions to single and multi-family investors. DLP is redefining the sales experience for real estate housing investors through the PA, NJ, FL, NC, SC, and GA. In addition, we are providing the exclusive Direct Listing Program to privately owned home builders.
What you have already accomplished:
- Lead significant sales acceleration resulting in 20%+ annual growth year over year.
- Building highly successful sales teams
- Producing as a sales professional at a high level
- Deep experience in housing
- Deep experience working with real estate investors
What you are great at:
- Motivating and inspiring sales professional
- Growing high producing sales professionals
- Achieving revenue targets
- Training and teaching
- Managing pipelines and driving performance
- Bringing energy and excitement to interactions and meetings
- Prospecting and closing
- Business development
- Recruiting and building sales team
What you will achieve at DLP :
- Achieve sales targets
- Drive 28%+ annual revenue growth
- Increase # of top-producing sales professional by 10% each quarter
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG( Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP (Dream Live Prosper) family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners– The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners– The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $700 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journalas one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 8 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 7 straight years and counting.
- We’re a Top Workplaces award winner for 5 straight years.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 350+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!