Salary: $35,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
Role: Professional Event Planner
Reports to: Executive Leader
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Compensation: $35,000 – $40,000 annually with bonus potential for consistent outstanding performance
Location: 95 Highland Ave., Ste. 300, Bethlehem, PA 18017
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP (Dream Live Prosper) family of companies
Summary : DLP Real Estate Capital is actively searching for an engaging, energetic, and organizational rock star to lead in planning all of DLP’s internal and client-facing events. Across our DLP family of companies, we hold over 50 events annually in various territories and for various purposes, so the DLP Event Planner role is integral to the success of our team and client events and, therefore, the success of our team and clients overall.
The DLP Event Planner will interact with key DLP team members as well as external event and location managers to create incredible event experiences.
What you have already achieved:
- Previous Event Planning Experience
- A minimum 3-5 years experience in a full-time position as a professional meeting planner or closely related position such as Hotel Conference Services Manager, Special Events Planner or Catering Manager
- Project management, time management, multi-tasking, ability to set priorities and communication skills a necessity
- Demonstrates high level of judgment and ability to respond quickly to changing situations
- Must also be detailed-oriented, show initiative, and work effectively as a team member
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, self-starting, team driven, and a creative thinker
- Ability to handle stressful or difficult situations diplomatically
- Knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Ability to work extended hours which may include evening and/or weekend event support, with travel to off-site locations (50% – 70%)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook*
What you will achieve at DLP :
- Successful event planning
- Great organization prior to and at events
- Ability to plan events that can range from 10 to 1000 people, with various degrees of complexity
- Monitor/manage the project including creation of project plans and budgets (prepare, manage, and reconcile)
- Ability to lead team working on an event and direct many facets at one time
- Collaborate and interact effectively with our executive team, investors, clients, and customers
- Provide strategic input and recommendations to business group on event development
- Maintain partnering relationships with internal business partners such as food services, conference-services, audio visual, security, and facilities*
What you are great at:
- Organization / Attention to detail
- Meeting deadlines
- Negotiating pricing/rates
- Tracking progress / Tracking RSVPs
- Constant contact with venues regarding updates, changes, etc.**
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
- Capital, Marketing, and Lending team members
- Event managers, general managers, sales managers from venues we will be working and hosting events with*
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here,” focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP (Dream Live Prosper) family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners– The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $750 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.6 billion.
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 350+ employees, our team approach does not allow for any “cogs in the wheel.” Our team members are engaged and drive results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!