Saint Augustine, FL
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Company: DLP Lending
Location: St Augustine FL l Jacksonville FL l Atlanta
Compensation: $50,000-$60,000 year 1 salary + bonus
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Lending- The leader in providing investment housing lending to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Summary: DLP Lending is a local private real estate lender in search of a top notch credit analyst and underwriter. Being a private lender, we underwrite all of our loans based on proprietary guidelines, so it’s imperative that a candidate be experienced, and open-minded in learning how we analyze credit risks and mitigants.
What You have already achieved:
- Real Estate and/ or Lending experience
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent excel skills required
What you are great at:
- Underwriting properties and borrowers with a focus with a “pro deal” mentality while Creating approval memo’s and making credit decisions and recommendations identifying and mitigating risks while making good loan decisions
- Underwriting loan requests and documents including borrower financials, credit reports, tax returns, bank statements, REO schedules, PFS, investment track records, appraisals, and property inspections
- Gaining a deep understanding of single-family and multi-family investment real estate analysis
- Evaluating real estate investment deal strategies, and the underlying asset as-is and after-repair values
- Analyzing credit risks with a common sense yet out-of-the-box approach
- Evaluating borrower experience and track record
- Structuring loans and leverage based on deal level risks and mitigants
- Leveraging your strong attention to detail to process applications and funding completely and accurately
- Have significant dialogue with lending staff to determine the viability of new loans or strategy related to the renewal of existing loans as it relates to repayment terms and loan structure.
- Make decisions that will impact the company and its investors
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.