Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour
Reports To: Service Manager | General Manager
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Compensation : $15-22.00 per hour commensurate with experience
Job Type Full-Time
Location: Titusville, FL
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment commun
Summary :Property Management company is looking for a career oriented, highly motivated, experienced, skilled, and organized individual to work in a growth oriented, fast paced, challenging service department!ities.
What you have already achieved: ( requirements)
- Turning units within 5 days of completion
- HVAC Certified
- Basic punch items
- Experience in Electric Repairs
- Appliance Repair
- Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Experience in Lock Replacement
- Have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle to use for every day work assignments and on-call rotation
- Possess own basic tools
- Technology proficiency
What you are great at: ( responsibilities)
- Service Technicians are responsible for ensuring the community is being proactively maintained and cared for, while providing outstanding service to the residents in need of apartment home maintenance, fixes, and the asset as a whole.
- Instill a positive resident experience daily by offering solutions, ensuring Work Orders are completed within 24 hours, finding cost-saving opportunities, and overall providing a great lifestyle to those who live in the community.
- Be an active contributor to the Service team by providing solutions, earning 5-star surveys, participating in Huddles & WIGs, learning, and solving issues daily.
- Turn vacant apartments rent-ready within 5 days of move out.
- Painting vacant apartments within a specified time frame per the needs of that apartment home.
- Assisting in the service punch-out of vacant apartments to ensure apartment homes are in rent-ready condition with all items working properly.
- Completing sheetrock repairs as needed in occupied and vacant apartments. Completion includes finishing and painting of fresh repairs.
- Maintain walls in common areas and breezeways ensuring cleanliness and that areas are in good repair. Includes paint, sheetrock repairs and general cleaning of these same areas.
- Picking up debris, trash, limbs, etc. on the communities’ grounds and parking lots to ensure they remain clean, free of debris and in good repair at all times. Removing trash, furniture and other debris from vacant apartments, storage rooms and on the community grounds as requested by property supervisors. Cleaning common areas including office, apartments, breezeways, etc.
- Completion of inspections of vacant apartments, occupied apartments and community grounds as requested by property supervisors. Cleaning of vacant apartments to ensure they are in a rent ready condition for move in and potential resident tours.
- Identifying potential hazards or potentially dangerous situations and notifying the community leadership to said conditions.
- Service duties based on associate skills and experience may include but not be limited to: HVAC repairs, flooring repairs and/or installation, painting, general carpentry work, grounds upkeep, appliance repairs drywall and drywall finishing, concrete work, parking lot restriping, minor parking area repairs, cabinetry installation or repair, windows & door installation and repair, installation of locks, pool cleaning, cleaning, gutter clean out, installation or repair of wall tile, painting of curbs, carpet repairs, vacuuming and wet vac, property inspections, service request completion and more.
- Working with a variety of hand tools, power tools and safety equipment may be required.
- Service associates are required to provide their own vehicle/transportation, tools necessary for completing small ongoing jobs in good working order. If the company provides tools for associate use, associates are expected to maintain those tools in proper working condition.
- Maintain and update daily records as required by company policy. Examples would include tracking of snow removal, preventive maintenance completion, appliance disposal and more.
- Work with the Service Supervisor and General Manager to prepare written lists for assessing service needs and request any needed materials or tools.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely and quality manner. Schedule work as required by business needs and in cooperation with other employees, vendors, residents, etc.
- Perform and remedy service request in occupied or vacant apartments as assigned by property leadership
- Rotate and respond to after hour emergency service calls on an on-call basis after hours as assigned by the property leadership team.
- Ability to problem solve when an unforeseen problem arises while carrying out a task.
Who you will work with :
- 300+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 30 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 20Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $900 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 15,000 real estate transactions totaling more than $3 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years.
- Earned the #3 spot for Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020 in the real estate and property category by Financial Times
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!