Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Reports To: IT Director
Compensation: $60,000 to $80,000 based on previous experience
Location: St. Augustine FL, Orlando FL
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, LivingFully Health & Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital Family of Companies
Summary: We are looking for a talented, motivated, and driven IT Manager to perform advanced technology setup, management, and administration.. This position requires a strong background in SaaS applications, Azure management and advanced Windows management. You would be responsible for day to day maintenance on computers, printers, network, VOIP, and emails along with maintaining domains, managing servers, storage devices, routers, and firewalls If you have an associate’s degree in Computer IT or Computer Science and 5 to 10 years IT experience, apply now!
What you have already accomplished:
- Microsoft Azure (3-5 years)
- Google G Suite system administration experience (3-5 years)
- SaaS Configuration and Management (3-5 years)
- Windows Server 2016 and 2019 experience (5-10 years)
- Advanced Group Policy experience
- Application management
- Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise experience (5-10 years)
- Apple experience
- Network experience, be able to manage a T568B wired network as well as a 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless network with Ubiquiti Access Points
- Working experience with IP networks, routing, configuration, and firewalls
- MS Office 365 experience
- VOIP Experience preferably Vonage
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s preferred
- IT or Computer Science
- 5-10 years advanced IT Experience is required
What you’re great at:
- SaaS platform configuration and management
- Enterprise back-end systems
- Computer network administration and management
- DNS management
- Operating system maintenance and updates on 200+ Windows computer workstations
- Hardware repairs & maintenance on computer workstations and company printers
- Managing day to day support issues and troubleshooting for computers, printers, network, VOIP, and Email
- Managing user accounts, permissions, file hierarchy, and backups on NAS
- G-Suite system administration for 400+ user accounts (including setup & configuration)
- Purchasing, setup, and configuration of software, computers, VOIP phones, and other electronic devices
- Printer hardware purchasing, repairs, and servicing for all printers and maintaining spare parts and toner inventories
- Manage, monitor, and verify the integrity of internal and offsite backup systems and disaster recovery program
- Management of network infrastructure (routers, modems, switches, hubs, and cabling) and service providers to ensure continuous up-time)
- Act as point of contact for vendors and providers of technical services
- Assist department leaders and staff with implementation of new technology solutions
- Provide technical assistance with audio/visual systems*
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.*
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG( Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP (Dream Live Prosper) family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $750 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.6 billion.
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 350+ employees, our team approach does not allow for any “cogs in the wheel.” Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!*