Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Role: Commercial Property Manager – Dellagio Town Center
Reports to: Area Vice President President
Company: DLP Property Management
Compensation: $50,000 to $75,000 Annually Plus Bonus Potential
Location: Orlando, FL
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary : This position is responsible for managing a well known luxury retail center in Orlando, Florida. The individual in this position will be responsible for the overall operational management of this retail center including tenant relations, management, marketing, rent collection and working with the leasing broker to ensure this center remains a key destination. Knowledge and a proven history of experience in commercial, retail or hospitality and experience leading a team is a must.
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- 3+ years experience in commercial or retail property management or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance and executive presence
- Attention to detail and ability to walk and inspect the property daily
- Developing and scheduling customer focused events to drive customer and tenant satisfaction
- Knowledge of the market and ability and willingness to market to local businesses
- Understanding of commercial leases, tenant build out
- Strong financial management skills
- Computer skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft office of similar
- G-Suite including Google sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides and Google Drive a Plus
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Oversee the leasing, management, occupancy and revenue growth for this luxury commercial, office and retail center
- Establish and implement documented business standards
- Building rapport and positive business relationships with the tenants, employees, leasing broker
- Manage and oversee the daily management, physical upkeep, cleanliness and marketability of the property. This includes coordination of tenant and customer move ins, space build out, contractors, cleaning of vacant spaces, renewal negotiations, marketing and advertising and asset preservation.
- Creation of a business marketing plan and Success Acceleration Plan to grow customers to the center while operating and achieving budgetary goals
- Create and adhere to an operating expense budget (annually) that complies with the owners business strategy and financial goals
- Work with Forness to show and lease vacant space
- Ensure timely rent collection
- Oversee, review, create and negotiate commercial, office and retail space renewals and leasing rates
- Actively monitor service, construction or tenant build out and maintenance plan, preventive maintenance and in general all service request and needs
- Develop and coordinate leasing plan for commercial, office and retail to achieve 95% occupancy
- Create lease schedules, plans for fit out/build out, cost for turn over of smaller spaces,
- Visit every business once per month minimum
- Manage advertising, website and social media platform updates. Post a minimum of twice weekly working closely with the Revenue Acceleration Team on content and adhering to brand
- Monitor projects, construction coordination on the property
- Conduct monthly inspections of the center including inspection of all vacant space
- Negotiate and renegotiate contracts for 3rd party services such as landscaping, pond maintenance, pest control and valet parking service
Who you will work with :
- 400+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level leadership team and dedicated team members working at the center with you each day
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An Area Vice President and Asset Management team that values your knowledge and experience