Little Rock, AR
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Company: DLP Property Management
Compensation: $12 to $15 per hour
Position type: Full time
Location: PROSPER Pleasant Valley 1602 Green Mountain Drive, Little Rock, AR 72211
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: DLP is looking for a groundskeeper who is dependable, can work independently, and will take the initiative to take on other responsibilities and challenges as they arise. This is because the Groundskeeper is responsible for “curb appeal.” Curb appeal refers to the overall appearance and upkeep of the property. The term “curb appeal” refers to the impression the property makes from the street. It is the appearance the property portrays when seen from a car, as well as the impression it makes on anyone passing by the community. This is the first impression a customer has of the community; their first impressions are their ongoing impressions. It is also what the residents see each day as they come and go. The Groundskeeper must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work. He/she must be able to relate to residents in a friendly, professional manner. He/she must be able to follow instructions and perform his/her duties with minimum supervision.
What you have already accomplished: (Requirements)
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1+ years experience is preferred
- Multi-family experience is preferred
What you are great at (Responsibilities)
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relations
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors
- Perform as a team player
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals
- Specific areas for which the Grounds Technicians are responsible include but are not limited to: Cleaning and maintaining all common areas, pools, including clubhouse, model, leasing office, building breezeways, trash collection areas, etc.
- Performing other tasks or requests consistent with fulfilling company objectives as assigned.
Who you will work with :
- 350+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 20 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 10 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $800 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transactions totaling more than $2 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you!. While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!