St. Augustine, FL
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
IT Help Desk Technician Tier 1
Reports To: IT Director
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Summary: We are seeking an entry level Help Desk Technician who is self motivated with the desire and drive to learn (we teach), work hard, and grow both personally and technically. Main responsibilities include supporting the IT service desk by providing technical support via phone, e-mail, chat, remote, and walk-ins, while maintaining ownership throughout the lifecycle of end-user requests. This role requires a basic understanding of computers and networks and how they operate, as well as having a broad knowledge of hardware and software, operating systems, and basic computer programming. A familiarity with audio/visual equipment, SaaS applications, VOIP, and security is a plus.
What you have already achieved:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in IT or related field (preferred)
- 1+ years Help Desk/Technical Support experience (preferred)
- 1+ years Microsoft Windows, MacOS, VOIP, G Suite, Office 365, Zoom experience (preferred)
- Professional technical education, training, and certifications (preferred)
- An ingrained self-motivation, especially to complete work assignments.
- Efficient and driven. Task-oriented.
- Technical aptitude. Pick up on technical things quickly. Ability to learn new products and technologies quickly.
What you are great at:
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Respond to user queries by phone, email, chat, remotely or in person
- Create step-by-step training material with screenshots for users
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming concerns and issues related to systems, software, and hardware
- Ask questions and listen to users to determine the root cause of issues
- Work through the problem-solving process, empowering end users to do the same in the future
- Troubleshoot and replace hardware, hard drives, memory, and other networking peripherals
- Install operating systems and drivers, configure desktops, notebooks, and audio/visual systems
- Report significant and recurring issues to the IT staff
- Help resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
- Collect feedback to determine patterns and issues so that documentation and FAQs can be provided to end users for ease in troubleshooting
- Order equipment and negotiate pricing with third-party vendors
- Support IT staff as needed
- Service to others/customers. Listen to end-users, address their needs and concerns, and keep them informed by providing status reports and progress updates
- Taking initiative. Respond quickly and appropriately to requests. Assume you’re wholly responsible for owning an issue to its conclusion (including solving the problem or escalating it in a timely manner)*
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $800 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transactions totaling more than $2 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!