Saint Augustine, FL
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Role: Investment Transaction Manager
Reports to: Senior Associate
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Compensation: $45,000 -$55,000 Annually plus performance bonuses
Location: St Augustine FL
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companie
Summary : This newly created role is an important role to help the company continue to grow and execute on not only the purchase and the sale of investment properties, but also in helping execute on the asset, construction, and property management of the property by organizing information, and increasing collaboration in turn leading to better execution.
What you have already achieved:
- Successfully closed high volume of real estate transactions
- Managed deals via a workflow / deal management system
- Reviewed contracts, title reports, 3rd party reports and mitigate risk through deep review and attention to detail
- Hold team members accountable to completing tasks
What you are great at
- Manage all acquisition and disposition transactions utilizing Deal Path which will include but not be limited to:
- Leading initial setup and build out of workflows*
- Loading and maintaining data for acquisitions and dispositions*
- Implementing transaction checklists and assignments of tasks, and monitoring and reporting of transaction status
- Monitoring and reporting of asset lifecycle from inception through post close*
- Ensure data in the Deal path is accurate and current at all times*
- Hold departments and individuals accountable for assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Track task completion of each department responsible for executing a task on the transition checklist
- Ensure that all information and documents are accurate and current at all times
- Coordinate & manage transaction meetings from due diligence through closing
- Coordinate 3rd party reports, surveys, title, lease audit, etc including follow through and review of documents and reports
- Coordinate site visits, inspections, data needs between Broker and Buyer/seller on behalf of DLP team
- Manage final closing sheet w/ title company including making sure prorations are correct and DLP’s fees are on closing sheet
- Schedule and monitor utility transfers of each asset in acquisition and disposition
- Communicate and build relationships w/ brokers, lenders, and operators
- Learn debt placement coordination & management including submitting packages and financials to lenders, handling DD requests, and completing loan matrix
- Attend all required meetings and contribute solutions
- Will work proactively to provide solutions to improve the performance of the management company
- Attend company/industry events
- Moderate travel
- Attend Daily Huddles; Weekly & Monthly meetings
Who you will work with :
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team
- Analysts, Investment Managers, and Directors
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $850 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 15,000 real estate transactions totaling more than $3 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years.
- Earned the #3 spot for Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020 in the real estate and property category by Financial Times
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!